Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Carver Family's Christmas Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

This is the Carver's third time gracing my blog and I am just so delighted that they keep coming back to me.  I first met them when I shot their maternity session, then when their beautiful little girl Lily Kate was born I shot her newborn session! One of the huge reasons that I love my job as much as I do is because it gives me the opportunity to get to know my clients on a personal level, I get to be there for some of the most important moments in their life and that is something that I treasure so much.  Lily Kate obviously got her parents good looks as evidenced by her beautiful face and awesome facial expressions! Out of all the babies I've met and gotten to photograph, she is certainly one of the most expressive! I love it because it makes for some really fun pictures.