Friday, April 5, 2013

3rd Wedding Anniversary by Asheville, NC Wedding and Portrait Photographer

Wow!!! I almost can't believe it, but today is Stephen and I's third wedding anniversary.  I am so amazed that it has been three years because the time has just seemed to fly by.  I have loved being married to my sweet Canadian hubby, it's cheesy, but he is the part of my life that was missing. Being married has taught so me so much about my husband, but also about myself.  Marriage teaches us (hopefully lol) to be less selfish and to put someone else's needs and wants above our own desires.  In my opinion, marriage is one of the best examples of God's grace that there is.  I have found that grace is constantly needed throughout our marriage....just when I think "oh hey I've got this being married thing all figured out," I will quickly realize that I still have so much to learn and improve upon.  That's the joy of marriage though; it is a journey and we have our whole lives to work on loving our significant others and learning to be selfless! I am so blessed that God thought I was the perfect fit for Stephen! We aren't perfect, but we were designed and made by a very intelligent Creator to be the right fit for each other.  Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

And now some of my favorite couples pictures of us taken by my talented friend, April Russell :)