Friday, May 3, 2013

Rocco's Atlanta Newborn Session by Asheville, NC Wedding and Portrait Photographer

Last week I traveled to Atlanta, GA to shoot Rocco's newborn session! I had the fun opportunity to do his parent's maternity session here in Asheville, NC back in the Winter! (Nick and Caroline's Maternity Session!) Rocco's session was a dream to shoot because he is the most easygoing little fella I've ever met, it didn't matter what poses I put him in or the different hats, etc... I took on and off of him, he was just as happy and sleepy as could be.  His dark, full head of hair and perfect cherub-like lips were almost more than I could handle and their dog Wilson (who we incorporated into their maternity session) was the perfect posing partner for Rocco! Congrats Nick & Caroline on your beautiful baby boy!





























Now booking portrait sessions in Atlanta, to book your contact: gabrielle@gvhphotographie.com!