Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy 4 Years To My Hubby by Asheville, NC Wedding and Portrait Photographer

On this day four years ago I was excitedly getting ready to go to the courthouse and marry this sweet Canadian guy named, Stephen, that I had met only 4 months before. Standing before him that day as  the officiant at the Buncombe County Courthouse observed us; I knew that being married wouldn't always be easy and there would be times when my capacity for choosing love each day would be stretched, but I knew that no matter what as long as I could remember all the beautiful aspects of Stephen's personality that God orchestrated so perfectly to compliment my personality, everything would be ok. 

4 Years went by so fast, faster than I ever could've imagined they would, but the words "time flies when you're having fun," really ring true in our marriage! Our marriage isn't perfect and we are still learning more about each other with each day that passes, but I can honestly say that I laugh more, learn more, and love more each day that I spend with my husband and through being married to Stephen I am continually being refined and shaped into more of the person that God wants me to be!! Happy 4 Years To my Darling Husband! 


No comments:

Post a Comment