Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Inanimate Object Love by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

When I sat down to write out a blogging schedule I knew that I wanted to be consistent about how often I blogged and the topics I blogged about.  Which is why I chose to take certain days, like today for example, and give them a name and a topic.  Today, in my blogging world, is "Happy Wednesday!"  As a young woman at times I get frustrated with those who are always complaining about something, instead of trying to find the things in their life to be happy about! So here goes......

I am in love with an inanimate object. There, I got it out in the open, I said it.  Recently I purchased a new camera, the canon 5d mark ii.  If you are a photographer you know that this camera is revered among the photography community, it is the "holy grail" of cameras, if you are not a photographer though just think of this camera as the "bentley," of cameras.

How, you may ask, does this tie into Happy Wednesday? Well I am going to tell you. Getting this camera made me extremely happy, but more than anything it made me feel blessed.  I serve a great God who provides not only for my basic needs, but he provides above and beyond that.  He provides for even the small little desires of my heart, like a new camera.  Today I am going to leave you with a little thought; throughout this week, this month, this upcoming new year, when you start counting all of the things you are unhappy about or you start to complain, instead try to think of the things you have in your life to be happy about and count your blessings.