Thursday, December 15, 2011

Picking out a Fresh North Carolina Christmas Tree by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

This week's Happy Wednesday Post is here, although it is a day late (due to being on the road driving to visit family) it is still HAPPY! My dad has owned his own landscaping business for over 25 years now and ever since I was a little girl I can remember going up with him in the Christmas tree field on my grandparent's farm to pick out a Christmas tree, this year was no exception.  After eating an enormous Thanksgiving feast at my grandparent's house in Spruce Pine, North Carolina; me, my dad, sister, nephew, and sister in law loaded up into my dad's four-wheel drive truck and went up the mountain into the Christmas tree field to see if we could find the perfect Christmas tree. What ensued was a search for Christmas trees that were not too fat and not too skinny, we each found our perfect tree and left the Christmas tree field feeling that much merrier!