Monday, June 4, 2012

Ella's Candler Children's Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photorgrapher

When I think of my little niece Ella I think of the old quote that says, "Sugar & spice & everything nice!"  It describes her perfectly because she is such a little sweetie and is the girliest, daintiest creature I think I've ever met.  Two things that everyone should know about me by now is that 1.) I loooooveee my family! and 2.) I am crazy about my nieces and nephews!  A couple of weeks ago my hubby and I were having dinner at my brother's house in Candler, NC and my sister in law Melissa just so happened to show me Ella's adorable sweet as cherry pie outfit! Being a photographer and seeing such a cute outfit, I suggested that we do a quick little session outside right then and there!! The results are cute as can be and fit my little nieces personality to a tee.  Enjoy her many faces, I know I do!