Sunday, June 17, 2012

Phillip's Family Carolina Beach Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

Some of my favorite people in the world to take pictures of, just so happens to be my family! Stephen and I recently went to Carolina Beach (on the North Carolina Coast) over Mother's Day weekend with my family and we had such a blast just hanging out on the beach and eating good food together.  I recently realized that my parent's hadn't had their pictures professionally taken in several years and they didn't have any professional images of themselves with their grandkids! So....for Mother's Day we all packed clothes based around a certain theme and surprised my mom with a Mother's Day family session on the beach! I think many will agree with me that I have beautiful family and I especially have two really ridiculously good looking parents ;) lol.  Hope you enjoy these mom!! xoxo.