Friday, October 19, 2012

D.j. & Charlie's Fair Themed Engagement Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

When the Mountain State Fair rolled into town this Autumn I couldn't have been more excited! From the moment I got my first camera I have dreamed of doing a fair themed engagement session....the fair just possesses a magical quality; maybe it's the smell of cotton candy in the air or the sounds of children screaming excitedly as they ride their first ferris wheel, but whatever it is I knew that I wanted to capture it on film.  I was able to finally turn that dream into a reality with the beautiful couple D.j. and Charlie! D.j. and Charlie are highschool sweethearts and the love they share is so sweet to watch in person, it is easy and effortless, as if they were meant to be together from they day they were born.  D.j. and Charlie are planning a diy wedding bash on June 15th, 2013.  It is sure to be a party to remember due to both of their fun personalities and D.j.'s carefree sense of style and knowing what looks good.  I hope that as you look at these images you experience, the little slice of heaven known as the fair and the love that is shared between D.j. and Charlie!