Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Sakai's Family Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

I am so happy to share a new family session with ya'll today, but first I just wanted to say the blog got a facelift and doesn't it look beautiful?? I am so delighted with how it turned out, if you are a fellow Etsy lover like me then please check out the shop "Angie Makes," on there! Angie is the talented person who designed the new look on my blog!

The lovely Sakai family contacted me through my website about having a family session done while they were in visiting their family over Christmas! I shot their session at The Greensboro Botanical Gardens on a sunny, windy day.  Their six month old, Kazi, was such a happy, easygoing baby and who doesn't love a little gentleman in a mustache onesie?!!