Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Ballard's Fall Family Session by Asheville, NC Wedding and Portrait Photographer

Fall is one of my favorite seasons, it's right up there with Spring as far as I'm concerned. For me, Fall evokes a feeling of cozy nights spent snuggled up in a blanket, drinking lots of hot tea and cocoa, baking and who could forget playing in the leaves. Today's family session is of one of my favorite families, The Ballard's, and it is just so quintessentially Fall! The Ballard's have been coming to me since I first started my business and I treasure the fact that they continue to come to me year after year. I shot their family session at The Cliffs and I quickly fell in love with the stone bridges, natural waterfalls, and fenced in pastureland. Make a cup of hot tea and enjoy this family session!

Family in front of waterfall.

Family siting on stone bridge in front of waterfall.


Brothers sitting on stone wall in front of waterfall.



Family standing on big rock in front of waterfall.

Family standing on bridge.

Two brothers leaning on bridge.



Family leaning up against fence in pasture.

Family walking hand and hand in pasture.

Family standing with mountains and pond in background.






Mom with two sons posed closely next to her.