Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stephen's Little Switzerland, NC (The Chalet) Headshot Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

These photos are very near and dear to my heart because they are of my favorite person in the world, my husband.  By now if you know anything about me, you know that I am absolutely and irrevocably crazy in love with my husband, my sweet boy, Stephen. Stephen loves me in a way that no other person ever has.  He has seen me at my best and at my worst and yet still loves me and accepts me for who I am.  He is my biggest cheerleader when it comes to my business and the person that tells me "I can do anything I set my mind too," on the days where I am doubting myself and my dreams.  Stephen has a passion and a drive to create beautiful music like no one else I have ever seen. He is always willing to work hard and pour his heart into the music he makes, but not only is he a hard worker or passionate creator of music, he actually has a genuine talent for what he does (if I do say so myself)!  Recently he decided to start a recording company called "Von Heyking Studios!" (https://www.facebook.com/vhstudios) and I couldn't be prouder of him! Last weekend I took the opportunity while in Little Switzerland at The Chalet to do some headshots of him.  I might be slightly biased when I say this (ok maybe a tad bit more than slightly biased lol), but BOY is my hubby a cutie or what?!!! Stephen, I love you SO and I know you can do whatever you set your mind too.