Sunday, September 23, 2012

Senior Week Day 1: Adrianna's Senior Portrait Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

It's senior week here on the blog and I am so excited to introduce all of you to my 2012/2013 senior models! In July I got together with my senior models at my good friend Abby's house in Asheville and we had a girl's day where Abby did their hair and makeup, they got dressed up in adorable outfits, ate pizza and watched sappy love movies (where some of them got teary eyed I might add) and I took some fun group shots and individual shots of each of them.  Throughout the year I will be doing more sessions with each of them and I am so proud and thankful to have such beautiful girls on the inside and the out representing my business this year.

To start the week off today I am featuring the lovely Adrianna.  Adrianna attends North Buncombe Highschool and she has such a wonderful personality! Adrianna is an active member of Outdoors High Adventure Club and she loves to paint, draw, hike, camp, and take pictures (she has good taste ;).  Adrianna is one of those girls who has a great fashion sense and every outfit she wears looks effortless.  Adrianna is a person that you can just tell is bursting with genuine happiness and joy to be alive, her beauty is not only external but also internal as well!!










Hair/makeup: Abby Jarrett
Styling: Nisha Evoy