Monday, September 24, 2012

Senior Week Day 2: Chanan's Senior Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

Today I have the enormous honor of featuring my 2012/2013 senior model, Chanan on the blog! Chanan recently moved to Asheville from Atlanta and she attends North Buncombe Highschool.  Chanan has a wonderfully unique personality and she enjoys music, historical costuming (you should see the amazing articles of clothing she has made), reading, writing, drawing, and archery (I'm hoping to bring out her inner Katniss this year and do a session featuring a bow and arrows).  Chanan's favorite  memory from growing up is hanging out with her best friends, Julia and Amy (who are also two of my senior models for this year)! I love Chanan's sense of style and the fact that she wears whatever she feels like wearing, enjoy her vintage, retro style in the shots below!











Hair/makeup: Abby Jarrett
Styling: Nisha Evoy