Sunday, September 30, 2012

Brittany's Bridal Portraits by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

I have had the hardest time NOT sharing these images before today because I am just so in love with how they turned out! I met Brittany and her mother Amanda on my grandparent's farm in Spruce Pine, North Carolina and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to do her session.  The lighting was just right and I had so much fun capturing Brittany in her dress! Brittany is such a lovely bride with the most perfect complexion & stunning blue eyes I've ever seen and her dress fit her personality perfectly, her dress honestly made me think of a frosted, layered vanilla cake (which to be reminded of cake is never a bad thing in my world lol).  It has been such a pleasure to get to know Brittany over the course of this past year as she planned her and Cody's September 29th nuptials and I hope that I can continue this relationship even after their wedding because she is genuinely a great person to be around!