Friday, July 13, 2012

Abigail & Chad's River Arts District Maternity Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

Meet Abigail and Chad! Prior to their maternity session I hadn't met them in person, but on the day of their session they were such a blast to be around and we clicked right away talking about favorite bands, tv shows, etc...  We chose to do their maternity session in The River Arts District and I had so much fun finding spots to fit with the clothing and props they had chosen for the day. When I saw the adorably cute "Lily Kate," painting that Abigail had made for her little-one-to-be's nursery on facebook, I begged her to bring it to the session so we could incorporate it somehow into the photos! Chad spent the whole session trying to make Abigail laugh and from the looks of the photos I captured, I'm pretty sure he succeeded.  Abigail and Chad are going to meet Lily Kate any day now and I know they are going to be the most amazing parents!!