Saturday, July 21, 2012

Deanna's Just For Fun Girl In the Country Swannanoa Portrait Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

She's a little bit country....she's a little bit rock n'roll, but mostly she's just a whole lotta fun! Deanna's Swannanoa Portrait Session may quite possibly be one of my favorite sessions to date. The minute Deanna told me she wanted to do a session with me just for fun AND she wanted to take some pictures on her horse Skip...I nearly died and went to photography heaven! We started out her session by taking some pictures of her strumming on her acoustic guitar, swinging on the wood swing in her parent's backyard, and then we moved up to a field overlooking the scenic Blue Ridge mountains and captured some absolutely gorgeous shots of her riding Skip. I can't take all of the credit for how the portrait session turned out though, my beautiful sister, Nisha Evoy, styled Deanna and captured the "look," we were going for perfectly.....oh and I MUST thank Skip for being such an excellent horse model, he only stepped on my foot once and even then he didn't mean too. :) Enjoy and stay tuned for part two of her session "Girl in The City!"