Sunday, July 1, 2012

Caleb & Dominique's Downtown Cartoon Love Couples Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

To say that Caleb and Dominique are a fun couple to hang out with would be the understatement of the century! I had an absolute blast hanging out with them and capturing their Downtown Asheville couples session.  I was so excited when Dominique approached me about doing a session with her and Caleb, I knew that they would be lots of fun and willing to try anything! Because of the quirky sense of humor and sweet love that they share, we decided to incorporate some unique comedic props such as: the Archie Comic Books, nerd glasses and mustaches on a stick into their session! Caleb had Dominique (and me) laughing the entire time, so the amount of smiles I was able to capture during my time with them should come as no surprise!