Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Emmeline's Newborn Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

Introducing.....the beautiful, Emmeline Ramos! I have been friends with Kelly (Emmeline's mommy) for over 10 years now and it has been amazing to see the journey that life has taken her on.  Kelly is one of those people that makes you feel so at ease, she has the warmest personality and a great sense of humor as well ;) Kelly is the type of friend you can always count on to be there when you need her most and I feel privileged to know her.  I know that Kelly and Victor (Kelly's husband) are going to raise Gabriella (Emmeline's sister) and Emmeline to be kind, full of fun, sweet young ladies! When I arrived to Kelly and Victor's house, I was immediately greeted by Gabriella who wanted to take me on a tour of their home.  Gabriella is the epitome of hands on with her new baby sister and loves to be Kelly's helper! I was so pleased when Gabby wanted to be apart of Emmeline's newborn session! Emmeline was very alert during the entire session and finally when she got a case of the hiccups, I was able to take some pictures of her by herself, I have never been so thankful for the hiccups!  If Gabby's sweet face when she is holding Emmeline doesn't melt your heart, then Emmeline's beautiful dark hair and soft pretty eyes will!