Friday, August 24, 2012

Miranda & Zach's Downtown Maternity Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

Miranda is one of the most stunning mom to be's that I have had the pleasure of getting in front of my camera! I had so much fun with her and Zach during their maternity session several weeks ago.  We started the session out at the beautiful Beaver Lake, one of my favorite places to have a picnic ;) and then we went to Downtown Asheville and captured some images at some of my favorite spots.  I loved all the sweet props Miranda brought for me to incorporate into the session: one of Stella Grace's onesies, Stella Grace's shoes, and the "S," that is going up in Stella Grace's nursery. I wrapped up the session just as the clouds rolled in and it started raining.  Can't wait for Miranda and Zach's, sweet Stella Grace to get here, so I can do her newborn session!