Saturday, August 4, 2012

Asher's Nautical Newborn Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

A couple weeks ago I finally had the pleasure of meeting sweet, Asher Ryan Valliere and I was so thrilled to be able to spend some time taking his newborn portraits.  Several months ago I did a maternity session with his mom and dad, Stephen and Jessica, at The Biltmore Estate, you can view that blogpost here: http://gvhphotographie.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-wednesday-biltmore-estate.html Asher is such a beautiful baby and was the perfect little model for me! He slept for the vast majority of his close ups and then woke up for a bit to see what mommy and daddy were up too.  Stephen and Jessica are one of the most well dressed, coordinated couples that I know and they have carried on that trait to Asher.  I just had to take some time to photograph his adorable nautical inspired nursery and of course incoporate some of the decor from his room into his close up portraits! I hope you enjoy looking through Captain Asher's first portraits!