Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lily Kate's Little Owl Canton Newborn Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

Meet Lily Kate, the sweetest little owl that I got in front of my camera last week!!! I had so much fun doing her mom, Abigail's maternity session and her newborn session was no different.  The setting for Lily Kate's newborn session at her parent's house in the idyllic countryside of, Canton, was perfect.  Abigail had the most precious hand knit owl hat ordered from Etsy to use at Lily Kate's newborn session and their airy outdoor porch was the perfect spot for me to set up for her session.  I stopped in her nursery for just a few shots and I couldn't resist capturing some photos of all the love and thought Abigail put into decorating Lily's nursery, including the gallery wall that featured mostly handmade portraits that Abigail either drew or painted.  Feel free to ooh and ahh over Lily's beautiful little lips and her thick black hair, I know I certainly did!!