Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bridget & Keith's Classy Downtown Asheville Engagement Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

Bridget and Keith drove in several weekends ago from Chapel Hill, North Carolina for me to do their engagement session in Downtown Asheville and Biltmore Village.  They are both avid microbrewery fans and The Asheville Brewing Co. off of Coxe Ave. is one of their favorite places to visit when they're in Asheville, so we started their session off with some fun shots there and then moved on to the charming walkway outside of The Grove Arcade.  I wrapped up their session by taking them to one of my favorite bridges in Biltmore Village that overlooks the gorgeous Blueridge Mountains.  Everytime I am with these two I have so much fun talking with them and I know that their October 6th wedding this year is going to be a blast!!