Sunday, November 25, 2012

Brienne & Charlie's Biltmore Square Park Christmas Family Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

It's that time of year again....Christmas is HERE! The past two days after Thanksgiving I have been buying Christmas presents for family and friends, watching every Christmas movie I can get my hands on such as: Home Alone 1 & 2, Love Actually and Elf and tonight Stephen and I are putting up our Christmas tree! I thought since it is now officially the Christmas season that today would be the perfect day to share Brienne and Charlie's Family Christmas session.  I met up with Brienne and Charlie at Biltmore Square Park for their family session and I had the most wonderful time with this adorable mommy/daughter pair.  Charlie was the perfect little model for the camera, smiling and posing like a pro! It didn't hurt either that she has the most adorable smile and two dimples and of course she gets her looks from her mommy! If their pictures don't put a smile on your face and help you get into the Christmas spirit?!! then I don't know what will :) enjoy!