Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Parry Family's Fairview Christmas Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

Once again my favorite time of the year has come again! Christmas brings with it a time to decorate the tree, make your favorite cookies, and spend time with the ones you love and if you're a photographer like me it means it's time for Christmas mini sessions! This year I was very blessed to be able to hold my Christmas mini sessions at a private farm in Fairview, NC owned by the wonderful Miller family.  I owe them a HUGE thank you for allowing me to spend two days shooting wonderful family sessions there.  I met the Parry's on a windy, sunny afternoon and it was obvious from the start of their session that photographing their fun family was going to be blast.  Jody and I joked that the colors of their outfits coordinated perfectly with the fence and barn we used as the backdrop for their session.  Joelle and Liam were excellent at posing for the camera and it was obvious to me that this sibling pair loves each other very much!! Check out their family session below!























To book a session please contact: gabrielle@gvhphotographie.com