Saturday, November 3, 2012

William's Maternity Session by Asheville, NC Portrait Photographer

I met the beautiful Williams family for their session on my grandparent's farm in Spruce Pine, NC just as the leaves were starting to turn orange and yellow.  Natalie and Darron will be welcoming the third addition to their family in early December! I've always wanted to shoot a maternity session with a mom to be and some older siblings, so I was really excited Natalie and Darron's kids Jacee and Jentsen were able to get in on the action! The beautifully colored leaves and sound of the peaceful river flowing in the background made this maternity session so enjoyable, I also found the fact that Natalie wanted to incorporate one of her favorite books "Guess How Much I Love You," into the session, adorable! I can't wait to meet little Janna in December and capture her newborn images!